The NEF has a Labour Law Committee consisting of 10 Labour Experts.
- This committee reviews Labour Legislation on a regular basis and advises NEF members accordingly.
- The committee reviews and prepares position papers on Labour Legislation on behalf of the NEF.
- Members of this committee are available to NEF members for direct consultation and assistance for more complex labour matters or where representation at Conciliation or Arbitration might be required. (Rates are to be negotiated between the two parties uninfluenced by the NEF).
- The committee provides guidance with conciliation & arbitration hearings.
- The committee provides assistance with disciplinary hearings.